Building Tenants: Corporate Massage Schedule, Services & Rates
Day Tuesdays Wednesdays Wednesdays 3rd Wed of Month
909 Lake Caroly Pkwy
Massage Suite (Lobby)
Irving, TX 75039
Las Colinas, TX
The Summit in Las Colinas
545 John Carpenter Fwy
Irving TX 75062
2501 Cedar Springs Rd
Dallas, TX 75201
Schedule Now: Click to Schedule Click to Schedule Click to Schedule Click to Schedule
If you can’t schedule online or need further assistance, please call or text (214) 326-0026
FAQ & Policies
Convenient Online Scheduling/Payments:
- Our online scheduling system is the best way to schedule your appointment.
- You must use a credit/debit card, Gift Certificate # (the balance must equal or be greater than the cost of service), or have a Series on file to reserve your massage appointment
- Schedule up to 1 month in advance.
- You will receive an email confirmation.
- Please call 214.326.0026 if you have any problems booking your appointment.
- Cash, Visa, MC, American Express, Discover, MI Gift Certificate, MI Series on File
- 15% Gratuity is included in all service rates online. If you would like to tip your therapist more, please give them a cash tip during your service.
- You must cancel your appointment within 1 hr of the beginning start time of the massage schedule for your company or building. For example, if your company has our therapist there from 12-4pm, you must cancel your appointment by 11am. If you cancel after this time period, you may be charged 100% if we were not able to fill the appointment time.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, you can do so through the online scheduling system, by email or call at (214) 326-0026
- First time you will be charged 50% of service amount.
- Second time you will be charged 100% of service.
- Third time you will not be able to schedule an appointment with us.
- Gift certificates are available from our website and can be emailed to sender or recipient and printed online.
- They are valid for 12 months from date of purchase and can also be used for our In-Home Massage Services
- Please enter your gift certificate online when booking your appointment and bring your gift certificate with you to your appointment.
- Expired gift certificates or gift certificates without an order number will not be accepted.
- Gift certificates cannot be exchanged for cash and are non transferable.
- It is important that you inform us at the time of booking of any medical conditions
- Please use the “Special Instruction” Box to inform your therapist of including:
- Heart conditions
- Pregnancy (massage is suitable after the first trimester)
- Recent surgery
- These appointments are available for 10, 15, 20, and 30min duration depending on the services available at your company or building
- Only the removal of jewelry, belts and shoes are needed for this session.
- Please let your therapist know if you need more or less pressure. We want you to have the best experience possible.
Table Massage: Available for tenants at Tower 909 Lake Carolyn Parkway
- These sessions are for 30, 45, and 60 minute sessions.
- Linens, lotions/oil will be used.
- Please undress fully for these sessions.
- Swedish, deep-tissue, therapeutic, Sports, Pre-natal and Reiki are the different types you can request.
- We can work with you after your first trimester.
- Please be sure to let us know in the “Special Instructions” box when making your online appointment.
Disclaimer: The information on MassageIntegration.com is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease. Information disseminated in massage or healing sessions by our licensed massage therapists is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease The entire contents of this website are based upon the opinions of our licensed massage therapists and our community, unless otherwise noted. Individual articles are based upon the opinions of the respective author, who retains copyright as marked. The information on this website, massage or healing sessions, is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of our licensed massage therapists and our community. We encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.
Affiliate links are used when recommending products on this site. This means that the owner profits from any purchases made using those links. However, only highly reputable products are recommended to our readers.