Massage Types & Techniques: Chair, Full Body Table, Couples, Swedish, Deep Tissue, Therapeutic, Reiki
The types of massage teechniques performed for you by Massage Integration offer a wide array of massage therapies and energy work to facilitate stress relief, relaxation, pain relief, enhanced healing, and improved overall sense of calm. Some of then include Chair, Full Body Table, Couples Massage, Therapeutic, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Sports, Prenatal, Geriatric, Thai, Reiki, Integrated Healing, and more. Massage Integration hands on massage can use any one or a combination of these types of massage as part of our outcall onsite mobile spa masage we bring to your Home, Hotel, Office or Event in Dallas, Uptown, Irving, Las Colinas, Addison, Plano, Frisco and Fort Worth.
Types of Massage Techniques provided by Massage Integration :
- Chair – Seated in massage chair with no undressing to provide a thorough massage in a limited amount of time, say 30 minutes or so, usually performed at offices, hotel and events where space is limited.
- Table – A full body massage on a massage table where the whole body or specific areas can be worked, usually split between laying face up and face down during the massage experience.
- Swedish – Very relaxing and comforting using five styles of long, flowing strokes to massage; the five basic strokes are sliding or gliding, kneading, rhythmic tapping, friction, and vibration or shaking.
- Deep Tissue – Type of massage designed to relieve severe tension in the muscle and the connective tissue or fascia, focusing on the muscles tissue located below the surface of the top muscles.
- Therapeutic – Manipulation of the soft tissue structures of the body to prevent and alleviate pain, discomfort, muscle spasm and stress, shown to improve functioning of the circulatory, lymphatic, and nervous systems.
- Aromatherapy – Incorporates a therapeutic grade single essential oil or multiple essential oil blends to enhance the effects of your massage experience, such as lavender to calm and relax the mind.
- Sports – This type of massage is reported to have many beneficial effects in athletes; Sports massage can be used pre-performance, post-performance, during training or for rehabilitation.
- Prenatal/Pregnancy – A nurturing massage that provides the proper support that will relieve muscular tension in the hips, low back, and shoulders and also bring a calming peace to the mind and heart.
- Hot Stone – Uses water heated stones to apply pressure and heat to the body; hot stones coated in oil can also be used by the therapist delivering various massaging strokes for deeper relaxation.
- Thai – A relaxing and rejuvenating experience that is performed on a special mat on the floor, has been practiced for centuries in the Far East and Thailand, and is a deep tissue massage using no oils.
- Geriatric – Seniors type of massage doesn’t differ much in technique compared to massage for regular adults, but the techniques used must keep in mind that an aging body requires a little extra tender loving care.
- Reiki – An ancient healing modality that brings a deepened state of relaxation so that your body can begin to heal; this technique is a laying on of hands on or above the body in various positions.
- Integrated Healing – A powerful session focused on balancing and integrating the body, mind, and spirit. Theses sessions incorporate discussion/coaching, bodywork, and energy work.
For more information of any types of massage you would like incorporated into your mobile massage experience, call or email us so we can hand craft your personal massage especially for you!