An aromatherapy massage incorporates a therapeutic-grade single essential oil or multiple essential oil blends to enhance the effects of your massage experience. Are you needing to let go of stress or anxiety, feel more at peace, feel invigorated, or feel more emotionally balanced? Adding the proper essential to your massage such as lavender, peppermint, or ylang-ylang can help you achieve your desired state of well-being and bring harmony to your body, mind and spirit.
Therapeutic-grade essential oils are the regenerating, oxygenating, and immune defense properties of plants and are so small in molecular size that they can quickly penetrate the tissues of the skin. They are also lipid soluble and are capable of penetrating cell walls, which means that the essential oil can affect every cell of the body within 20 minutes. They are then metabolized like other nutrients.
- beautifully aromatic to the senses
- powerful anti-oxidants that help to clear out free radicals from the body
- anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, anti-viral, anti-cancerous, anti-parasitic
- oxygenating to cells
- may detoxify the cells and blood in the body
- higher in bio-electrical frequency than the human body
- promotes emotional, physical, and spiritual healing