What is Integrated Healing: Energy Work, Massage and Reiki
Integrated Healing is a powerful session focused on balancing and integrating the body, mind, and spirit. These sessions incorporate bodywork, energy work and a chakra reading. These sessions help get to the core of what is causing unwanted pains, feelings, and thoughts. Most of the time we are not even aware of how we set up our lives to create over and over again the very thing we do not want. Because of these negative thought patterns and actions that are playing out in our lives it creates energy blockages. These blockages or imbalances are what cause us to feel stress and get sick. However, when our energies are in a general state of balance we feel really good, happy, and healthy.
In these sessions your therapist will be channeling universal healing energy into your bio-energetic field, also known as the human aura, through his or her hands. This healing energy raises the vibration of your energy field so that old energies that no longer serve your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being can release. This higher vibration allows for transformation to occur within your body, mind, and spirit. You may feel pain in your physical body subside, think of new positive ways to approach a situation, have more clarity in your aspirations and goals in life, feel a deeper connection to your spiritual self, and feel general state of positive well-being.
What to expect in an Integrated Healing Session
Your energy practitioner will discuss with you what you want to achieve in the session. You will fill out an intake form that will ask you questions regarding health history and a specific issue that needs healing. He or she will either scan your energy field with his or her hand or use a pendulum to check the flow of your energy centers also known as chakras. The session will incorporate a combination of guided meditation/visualization, massage, reiki, aromatherapy and/or crystals. At the end of your session you will need to drink plenty of water. The session will conclude with a discussion about what transpired for both of you in your healing session and any new information that will help you on your healing journey.
A brief description about the modalities used in an Integrated Healing Session:
- Guided meditation/visualization is used to help clear your mind, relax your body, and help connect you to the healer inside (you).
- Massage is applied to the parts of your body associated with the energy centers that are most out of balance.
- Reiki is the hands on healing energy modality most likely to be used in your session to channel healing universal energy into your bio-energetic field also known as the human aura. Various hand positions are placed on various parts of your body to balance the energy flowing through your entire energy field and energy centers.
- Aromatherapy is excellent for a variety of purposes. It can be used to help ease the mind, relax or invigorate the body, and help you connect to your minds eye or 6th chakra for intuitive spiritual awareness during your healing session.
- Crystals such as clear quartz or crystal grids will sometimes be used to help amplify the healing energy in the session. They can also be used to help direct energy flow and absorb negative energy.
Integrated Healing Session Rates
90 min – $165 120 min – $200