Aromatherapy Massage Dallas Texas, Essential Oils Massage
An aromatherapy massage incorporates a therapeutic-grade single essential oil or multiple essential oil blends to enhance the effects of your massage experience. Are you needing to let go of stress or anxiety, feel more at peace, feel invigorated, or feel more emotionally balanced? Adding the proper essential to your massage such as lavender, peppermint, or ylang-ylang can help you achieve your desired state of well-being and bring harmony to your body, mind and spirit.
The nostrils are attached to a part of the brain called the limbic system. The limbic system controls emotions and influences the nervous system and hormones. When you inhale essential oil molecules, messages are transmitted to the limbic system and affect heart rate, stress level, blood pressure, breathing, memory, digestion, and the immune system.
Rates for In-Home Aromatherapy Massage Services
Full Body Massage Rates (within a 20 mile radius of your therapist):
Gratuity Not Included in Rates Below
- 60 min. $120
- 90 min. $170
- 120 min. $210
- Couples Massage (60 min) $240
- Couples Massage (90 min) $340
Rates for Hotel Aromatherapy Massage:
- 60 min. $135
- 90 min. $185
- 120 min. $235
- Couples Massage (60 min) $270
- Couples Massage (90 min) $370
Therapeutic grade essential oils are the regenerating, oxygenating, and immune defense properties of plants and are so small in molecular size that they can quickly penetrate the tissues of the skin. They are also lipid soluble and are capable of penetrating cell walls, which means that the essential oil can affect every cell of the body within 20 minutes. They are then metabolized like other nutrients.
What benefits do pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils provide for the body?
- beautifully aromatic to the senses
- powerful antioxidants that help to clear out free radicals from the body
- anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, antiviral, anticancer, anti-parasitic
- oxygenating to cells
- may detoxify the cells and blood in the body
- higher in bio-electrical frequency than the human body
- promotes emotional, physical, and spiritual healing
Call (800) 871-9840 to schedule your relaxing aromatherapy massage
Aromatherapy massage is massage therapy but with highly concentrated plant oils, called essential oils, added to the massage oil or lotion. Essential oils are also believed to be absorbed through the skin. Each essential oil has different healing properties. For example, some calm while others energize. Here are some widely used essential oils and their purported properties:
- calming – chamomile, lavender, geranium
- uplifting – ylang-ylang, clary sage, rose, neroli
- energizing – rosemary
- cleansing – rosemary
- decongesting – eucalyptus, pine, tea tree
Why do people get aromatherapy massage?
Aromatherapy massage is particularly suited to conditions involving stress or improving emotionally-related conditions.
- Stress and stress-related conditions such as insomnia
- Digestive disorders
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Back pain
- Dallas, Uptown, Downtown, Deep Ellum, M Streets, Lakewood, East Dallas, White Rock Lake, Rockwall, Medical District
- Park Cities, Highland Park, University Park, SMU, Preston Hollow, Oak Lawn, Cedar Springs, Kessler Park, Bishop Arts
- Allen, Addison, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Frisco, Plano, Prosper, Richardson, McKinney, Fairview, The Colony
- Irving, Las Colinas, Grapevine, Coppell, Mid Cities, Colleyville, Southlake, Westlake, Flower Mound, Trophy Club
- Fort Worth, Benbrook, Sundance Square, TCU, Arlington, North Richland Hills, Alliance Airport, DFW Airport
Massage for Special Events at Your Home
We deliver massage to your home at luxury residences, upscale properties & high rise lofts. We also offer special services such as couples massage, birthday massage, massage parties, and massage workshops that can be tailor-made to fit any special occasion for you, your family and friends.
Call (800) 871-9840 us right now and we will work with you to create an amazing aromatherapy massage experience for you and yours!