Chair Massage In Plano, Texas
Massage Integration has provided chair massage in Plano, Texas since 2008. We deliver the best chair massage services to our clients offices in Plano, Texas. Our massage therapists are licensed, vetted and insured. That means that we have personally received a chair massage to make sure that they provide excellent chair massage skills to our clients. We only work with the best chair massage therapists in the Dallas area. Most have many years of experience, that’s what makes Massage Integration different from the rest. Massage integration is a local massage company based in Plano, Texas, so you can feel good about spending your money with local therapists and contributing to the local economy.
Call (800) 871-9840
1 hr Event: $95/hr per LMT
2 hr Event: $90/hr per LMT
3 hr Event: $85/hr per LMT
4+ hr Event: $80/hr per LMT
15% gratuity additional
Reduced rates available for 20+ hr events and regularly scheduled events
Credit/Debit cards required to reserve the appointment. Online invoicing available for some clients. Same day bookings may be available, but we suggest 24-48 hours minimum advance notice to secure times and therapists. We service any size company or staff.
Call (800) 871-9840
Now available in Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Frisco, Plano, Grapevine and Fort Worth, TX.
Massage Integration Reviews
- Johnny Mac
After my wife received an in home massage from Lisa as a gift about 3 or 4 years ago we've been hooked. Lisa is amazing, extremely professional and so good at her craft. We couldn't be happier and highly recommend Massage Integration!
Love this team! They do house calls which is very convenient for my schedule! I have been using them for about 8-9 years, about every 6-8 weeks. Very attentive and strives for making it the most relaxing experience.
We Used Massage Integration for an Employee Appreciation Day here at the office. Darrell and Catherine were amazing. They were on time and extremely professional. I will be scheduling them again the very near future.
- Dana Duncan
How awesome is it that someone will come to your house to provide a massage??? I've been using them for a few months now and always received a great massage. We even did a couples massage (my husband's first massage ever) and we are hooked! Love love love!
I always appreciate the quality service from my dear friend Lisa at Massage Integration. It's a very personable relationship that goes beyond words. She really gets involved in your needs as a client and wants to serve you to the best of her ability. Thank you so much for your service and I look forward to seeing you, or a member of your team again!!!
This company is great 🙂 The owner is professional and sweet as can be! I've tried 3 other companies, and this is easily my favorite chair massage company for events.
Plano Chair Massage: Affordable and Convenient
We can service an office staff of 2 up to 300 staff members in one day! You may want to consider scheduling over multiple days if you have a large company and only have a few hours available for massage time for your staff, or if you have multiple locations across the Dallas/Fort Worth Area.
Our chair massage therapists will bring everything needed for your office. This will include the massage chair, any lotions or massage oil needed for neck, arms and hand, and relaxing spa music to help you relax. All you need to provide is a semi-private area for the therapists to set up and a small trash can. We can also provide sign-up sheets so that your staff can choose the right time slot that fits their schedule. Massage Integration makes it easy to provide chair massage to your staff, employees and clients.
Thanks for choosing Massage Integration. By the way, we also deliver massage to your home in Plano, Texas. We specialize in In Home massage featuring Swedish (Relaxing), Deep Tissue, Sports and Prenatal massage. So call us at (800)871-9840 to schedule relaxing massage therapy in the privacy of your own home!
Rates will be calculated by the number of hours booked per therapist and the frequency of our services scheduled within a calendar year. Credit/Debit cards required to reserve the appointment. Online invoicing available for some clients. Same day bookings may be available, but we suggest 24-48 hours minimum advance notice to secure times and therapists.
Some of the great chair massage events we can create for you are:
- Employee Staff Appreciation, Office Holiday Party, Milestone Celebration, VIP Events
- Administrative Assistant Appreciation Day, Client Appreciation Party Celebration
- Office Birthday Party Celebration, National Boss Appreciation Day, Sales Promotion
- Retirement Party Celebration, Corporate Wellness, Client Entertaining
- Desk Side Chair Massage, Promotional Product Sampling Giveaway, Spa Pop Up Promotion
- Convention Trade Show, Pharmaceutical Rep Doctor Office Visit
- Office Chair Massage– A staple service and convenient for a busy work environment. Seated massage focuses on the relaxation of the upper body: back, shoulders, head, neck arms and hands. Your employees will feel rejuvenated, refreshed and have a smile on their face.
- Table Massage– Upgrade your office massage to a table massage. Only the removal of accessories, belts, and shoes required. This allows your employee to fully lie down and relax even more. Relaxation can be provided to more parts of the body such as the legs and feet, a valuable service especially if your employees spend a lot of time on their feet.
- Partial/Full Body Massage– A premium service and a gift they will remember. This is the ultimate way to express to your employees that you not only value their contribution to your company, but also their well-being. Linens, lotions, aromatherapy provided; employee undresses to their comfort level.
Delivering Onsite Relaxation at Your Plano Office
Massage Integration partners with companies such as Metrocare and GE Capital. At GE we provide a Massage Integration Demonstration Booth at their yearly Health and Wellness Fairs to educate GE employees on the many benefits of massage. GE also rewards their employees with Massage Integration Gift Certificates as incentives for their hard work and service to the company. We are available to come to your place of work to provide you and your employees with personalized chair and table massage to keep you and your staff healthy, happy and relaxed
Massage Integration delivers to the DFW metro area :
- Dallas, Uptown, Downtown, Park Cities
- Highland Park, University Park, Lakewood
- Trinity Groves, Deep Ellum, Design District
- Addison, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen
- Las Colinas, Irving, Grapevine, Southlake
- Fort Worth, Arlington, Colleyville, Keller