Chair Massage: In Office Massage, Corporate Massage At Work
Schedule a office massage event at your office for your office staff, or even better yet, a chair massage wellness program to consistently keep your office morale high and stress levels down. Office massage therapy in the workplace is one of the most convenient and appreciated gifts you can offer your employees or clients. Stress and tension is a common factor due to deadlines, sales goals, and long hours in front of a computer. Chair massage is an effective way to quickly melt away stress and get instant relief from muscular tension to help improve productivity and morale at the office.
Call (800) 871-9840
1 hr Event: $95/hr per LMT
2 hr Event: $90/hr per LMT
3 hr Event: $85/hr per LMT
4+ hr Event: $80/hr per LMT
15% gratuity additional
Reduced rates available for 20+ hr events and regularly scheduled events
Credit/Debit cards required to reserve the appointment. Online invoicing available for some clients. Same day bookings may be available, but we suggest 24-48 hours minimum advance notice to secure times and therapists. We service any size company or staff.
We can service an office staff of 2 up to 300 staff members in one day. You may want to consider scheduling over multiple days if you have a large company and only have a few hours available for massage time for your staff, or if you have multiple locations across the Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Plano, Oklahoma City metro area.
Massage Integration Reviews
- Jessica Jordan
We Used Massage Integration for an Employee Appreciation Day here at the office. Darrell and Catherine were amazing. They were on time and extremely professional. I will be scheduling them again the very near future.
How awesome is it that someone will come to your house to provide a massage??? I've been using them for a few months now and always received a great massage. We even did a couples massage (my husband's first massage ever) and we are hooked! Love love love!
I always appreciate the quality service from my dear friend Lisa at Massage Integration. It's a very personable relationship that goes beyond words. She really gets involved in your needs as a client and wants to serve you to the best of her ability. Thank you so much for your service and I look forward to seeing you, or a member of your team again!!!
- Tamiecca Wesley
Our company blessed the staff with 15min chair massages this week for 2days in the office. Each day we had a different therapist. From all the feedback I received, everyone enjoyed it. Some chose not to partake therefore giving others extra time to enjoy. This was my very first chair massage experience and I also enjoyed it! I would recommend them. From the owner to the therapist, we experience great professionalism. I sure hope our boss blesses us again before 2019 is over!
After my wife received an in home massage from Lisa as a gift about 3 or 4 years ago we've been hooked. Lisa is amazing, extremely professional and so good at her craft. We couldn't be happier and highly recommend Massage Integration!
We used Massage Integration for a teacher appreciation event and got awesome feedback. Our attendance to the event was higher than average and people were pumped to get a 10 minute massage at the end of a long day. They were MUCH more more affordable than I expected and were so professional! All 3 LMTs arrived early and 2 stayed late to make sure everyone got a massage who wanted one. We will definitely use them again!
Call (800) 871-9840
Chair Massage Wellness Programs
In today’s competitive corporate world, to hire the best talent and maintain a thriving, creative, healthy company culture, companies are truly seeing the value of providing massage therapy for their staff and teams across the nation.
- Company Paid: Company pays 100% of all services and gratuities. 50% Deposit to reserve therapists for event dates. The balance is due the day of services.
- Employee Paid: Employees pay 100% of services and gratuities. Employees will use our Online Scheduling & Payments System to schedule and pay for their chair massage on selected dates.
- Company/Employee Paid: Company will determine the amount per massage to pay. The employee will pay the remaining cost using our online schedule and payments system.
What We Provide:
- Licensed & Insured Experienced Massage Therapists
- Therapists provide Professional Massage equipment and supplies
- Choice of Relaxing or Deep Tissue style of Chair Massage
- Relaxing Spa Massage Background Music
- Aromatherapy Optional
- Online Scheduling System & Statistics Available for Wellness Programs
- Online Scheduling & Secure Online Payments System for Employee Paid Programs
What Your Company Provides:
- Small office for each therapist, or a large area/conference room for multiple massage therapist
- Trash can
- 1-2 accessible electrical outlets
- A room with natural lighting, lamp, or dimmers recommended.
For a customized quote, click here.
To schedule call (800) 871-9840
Chair Massage: Corporate Massage, Office Massage
Office Chair Massage Therapy in the workplace is one of the most convenient and appreciated gifts you can offer your employees or clients. Stress and tension is a common factor due to deadlines and long hours in front of a computer. Corporate Chair Massage is an effective way to quickly melt away stress and get instant relief from muscular tension to help improve productivity and morale at the office.
Some of the great office massage events we can create for you are:
- Employee Staff Appreciation, Office Holiday Party, Milestone Celebration, VIP Events
- National Secretary Appreciation Day, Client Appreciation Party Celebration , Spa Party
- Office Birthday Party Celebration , National Boss Appreciation Day, Sales Promotion
- Retirement Party Celebration, Corporate Wellness Program Event, Client Entertaining
- Deskside Chair Massage, Promotional Product Sampling Giveaway, Spa Pop Up Promotion
- Convention Trade Show, Office Valentines Day, Pharmaceutical Rep Doctor Office Visit
- Massage Party, Girls Night Out Massage Parties, Ladies Night Spa Massage
Corporate Chair Massage Events: Employee Appreciation, Company Wellness Program
Massage Integration is Premier Corporate Office Chair Massage Services in the entire Dallas Fort Worth area. We provide the best Office Chair Massage with Experienced Licensed Massage Therapists to offices, buildings and workspaces throughout the North Texas area, including:
- Dallas, Uptown, Downtown, Deep Ellum, M Streets, Lakewood, East Dallas, White Rock Lake
- Kessler Park, Bishop Arts, Medical District, Love Field, Addison, Farmers Branch, Rockwall
- Park Cities, Highland Park, University Park, SMU, Preston Hollow, Oak Lawn, Cedar Springs
- Allen, Carrollton, Frisco, Plano, Prosper, Richardson, McKinney, Fairview, The Colony
- Irving, Las Colinas, Grapevine, Coppell, Flower Mound, Mid Cities, Euless, Colleyville
- Southlake, Westlake, Flower Mound, Trophy Club, North Richland Hills, Alliance Airport
- Fort Worth, Benbrook, Sundance Square, TCU, Arlington, DFW Airport, Lake Worth
Chair Massage Corporate Wellness Program Dallas TX
Integration specializes Office Chair Massage, as well as delivering onsite relaxation massage to your Home, Hotel, or Event. Why drive, deal with traffic, and the stress of finding a parking space? Our on-call team of licensed professional therapists come to you. Reserve an appointment that fits your busy schedule and relax. Nothing is better than being pampered with therapeutic massage in the privacy of your own space.