Chair Massage Rates And Prices
Chair massage is the perfect addition to make your event a hit. Whether you are planning an employee appreciation day at your office, a memorable event for friends and family, or hosting a large-scale event at your local convention center, everyone loves chair massage.
For More Info, Call (800) 871-9840
We will customize and seamlessly integrate our chair massage services into your workplace, home, or event to provide the best chair massage services for your employees, family, friends, or guests. We Service Any Size Company. We can massage an office staff of 2 up to 300 staff members in one day! You may want to consider scheduling over multiple days if you have a large company and only have a few hours available for massage time for your staff, or if you have multiple locations across the Dallas Fort Worth area.
Chair Massage Rates
- 1 Hr/1 Therapist: $95 per hour
- 2 Hrs or 2 therapists: $90/Hr per therapist
- 3 Hrs or multiple therapists: $85/Hr per therapist
- 4 Hrs or more/multiple therapists: $80/Hr per therapist
Rates will be calculated by the number of hours booked per therapist and the frequency of our services scheduled within a calendar year.
Chair Massage Wellness Programs
In today’s competitive corporate world, to hire the best talent and maintain a thriving, creative, healthy company culture, companies are truly seeing the value of providing massage therapy for their staff and teams across the nation.
- Company Paid: Company pays 100% of all services and gratuities. 50% Deposit to reserve therapists for event dates. The balance is due the day of services.
- Employee Paid: Employees pay 100% of services and gratuities. Employees will use our Online Scheduling & Payments System to schedule and pay for their chair massage on selected dates.
- Company/Employee Paid: Company will determine the amount per massage to pay. The employee will pay the remaining cost using our online schedule and payments system.
What We Provide:
- Licensed & Insured Experienced Massage Therapists
- Therapists provide Professional Massage equipment and supplies
- Choice of Relaxing or Deep Tissue style of Chair Massage
- Relaxing Spa Massage Background Music
- Aromatherapy Optional
- Online Scheduling System & Statistics Available for Wellness Programs
- Online Scheduling & Secure Online Payments System for Employee Paid Programs
What Your Company Provides:
- Small office for each therapist, or a large area/conference room for multiple massage therapist
- Trash can
- 1-2 accessible electrical outlets
- A room with natural lighting, lamp, or dimmers recommended.