Chair Massage: Corporate Rates And Prices
Chair massage is the perfect addition to make your event a hit. Whether you are planning an employee appreciation day at your office, a memorable event for friends and family, or hosting a large-scale event at your local convention center, everyone loves chair massage.
Call (800) 871-9840
1 hr Event: $95/hr per LMT
2 hr Event: $90/hr per LMT
3 hr Event: $85/hr per LMT
4+ hr Event: $80/hr per LMT
15% gratuity additional
Reduced rates available for 20+ hr events and regularly scheduled events
Credit/Debit cards required to reserve the appointment with deposit payment. Same day bookings may be available, but we suggest 24-48 hours minimum advance notice to secure times and therapists. We service any size company or staff.
We can service an office staff of 2 up to 300 staff members in one day. You may want to consider scheduling over multiple days if you have a large company and only have a few hours available for massage time for your staff, or if you have multiple locations across the Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Plano, Oklahoma City metro area.
Massage Integration Reviews
- Dana Duncan
How awesome is it that someone will come to your house to provide a massage??? I've been using them for a few months now and always received a great massage. We even did a couples massage (my husband's first massage ever) and we are hooked! Love love love!
I always appreciate the quality service from my dear friend Lisa at Massage Integration. It's a very personable relationship that goes beyond words. She really gets involved in your needs as a client and wants to serve you to the best of her ability. Thank you so much for your service and I look forward to seeing you, or a member of your team again!!!
We used Massage Integration for a teacher appreciation event and got awesome feedback. Our attendance to the event was higher than average and people were pumped to get a 10 minute massage at the end of a long day. They were MUCH more more affordable than I expected and were so professional! All 3 LMTs arrived early and 2 stayed late to make sure everyone got a massage who wanted one. We will definitely use them again!
- Kevin Sharp
Love this team! They do house calls which is very convenient for my schedule! I have been using them for about 8-9 years, about every 6-8 weeks. Very attentive and strives for making it the most relaxing experience.
After my wife received an in home massage from Lisa as a gift about 3 or 4 years ago we've been hooked. Lisa is amazing, extremely professional and so good at her craft. We couldn't be happier and highly recommend Massage Integration!
This company is great 🙂 The owner is professional and sweet as can be! I've tried 3 other companies, and this is easily my favorite chair massage company for events.
Call (800) 871-9840
Need a quote? Fill out this form!
Chair Massage Wellness Programs
In today’s competitive corporate world, to hire the best talent and maintain a thriving, creative, healthy company culture, companies are truly seeing the value of providing massage therapy for their staff and teams across the nation.
- Company Paid: Company pays 100% of all services and gratuities. 50% Deposit to reserve therapists for event dates. The balance is due the day of services.
- Employee Paid: Employees pay 100% of services and gratuities. Employees will use our Online Scheduling & Payments System to schedule and pay for their chair massage on selected dates.
- Company/Employee Paid: Company will determine the amount per massage to pay. The employee will pay the remaining cost using our online schedule and payments system.
What We Provide:
- Licensed & Insured Experienced Massage Therapists
- Therapists provide Professional Massage equipment and supplies
- Choice of Relaxing or Deep Tissue style of Chair Massage
- Relaxing Spa Massage Background Music
- Aromatherapy Optional
- Online Scheduling System & Statistics Available for Wellness Programs
- Online Scheduling & Secure Online Payments System for Employee Paid Programs
What Your Company Provides:
- Small office for each therapist, or a large area/conference room for multiple massage therapist
- Trash can
- 1-2 accessible electrical outlets
- A room with natural lighting, lamp, or dimmers recommended.