Massage Integration specializes in relaxing Chair Massage for your staff, employees and clients at your office, building or workplace. A wellness program of chair massage created to help your staff relax is the latest recommendation from experts to help your team relax and to create a positive work environment conducive to problem solving and team building. Chair massage at work is one of the most convenient and appreciated gifts you can offer your employees or clients. Stress and tension is a common factor due to deadlines and long hours in front of a computer. Corporate Chair Massage is an effective way to quickly melt away stress and get instant relief from muscular tension to help improve productivity and moral at the office.
Call (800) 871-9840
1 hr Event: $95/hr per LMT
2 hr Event: $90/hr per LMT
3 hr Event: $85/hr per LMT
4+ hr Event: $80/hr per LMT
15% gratuity additional
Reduced rates available for 20+ hr events and regularly scheduled events
Credit/Debit cards required to reserve the appointment. Online invoicing available for some clients. Same day bookings may be available, but we suggest 24-48 hours minimum advance notice to secure times and therapists. We service any size company or staff.
Call (800) 871-9840
Now available in Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, Frisco, Plano, Grapevine and Fort Worth, TX.
Massage Integration Reviews
- Dana Duncan
How awesome is it that someone will come to your house to provide a massage??? I've been using them for a few months now and always received a great massage. We even did a couples massage (my husband's first massage ever) and we are hooked! Love love love!
I always appreciate the quality service from my dear friend Lisa at Massage Integration. It's a very personable relationship that goes beyond words. She really gets involved in your needs as a client and wants to serve you to the best of her ability. Thank you so much for your service and I look forward to seeing you, or a member of your team again!!!
We Used Massage Integration for an Employee Appreciation Day here at the office. Darrell and Catherine were amazing. They were on time and extremely professional. I will be scheduling them again the very near future.
- Justin Matthews
This company is great 🙂 The owner is professional and sweet as can be! I've tried 3 other companies, and this is easily my favorite chair massage company for events.
We used Massage Integration for a teacher appreciation event and got awesome feedback. Our attendance to the event was higher than average and people were pumped to get a 10 minute massage at the end of a long day. They were MUCH more more affordable than I expected and were so professional! All 3 LMTs arrived early and 2 stayed late to make sure everyone got a massage who wanted one. We will definitely use them again!
After my wife received an in home massage from Lisa as a gift about 3 or 4 years ago we've been hooked. Lisa is amazing, extremely professional and so good at her craft. We couldn't be happier and highly recommend Massage Integration!
Chair Massage: Affordable and Convenient
We can service an office staff of 2 up to 300 staff members in one day! You may want to consider scheduling over multiple days if you have a large company and only have a few hours available for massage time for your staff, or if you have multiple locations across the Dallas/Fort Worth Area.
Chair Massage Therapy Wellness Programs
In today’s competitive corporate world, to hire the best talent and maintain a thriving, creative, healthy company culture, companies are truly seeing the value of providing massage therapy for their staff and teams across the nation.
- Company Paid: Company pays 100% of all services and gratuities. 50% Deposit to reserve therapists for event dates. The balance is due the day of services.
- Employee Paid: Employees pay 100% of services and gratuities. Employees will use our Online Scheduling & Payments System to schedule and pay for their chair massage on selected dates.
- Company/Employee Paid: Company will determine the amount per massage to pay. The employee will pay the remaining cost using our online schedule and payments system.
What We Provide:
- Licensed & Insured Experienced Chair Massage Therapists
- Therapists provide Professional Chair Massage equipment and supplies
- Choice of Relaxing or Deep-Tissue style of Chair Massage
- Relaxing Spa Massage Background Music
- Aromatherapy Optional
- Online Scheduling System & Statistics Available for Wellness Programs
- Online Scheduling & Secure Online Payments System for Employee Paid Programs
What Your Company Provides:
- Small office for each therapist, or a large area/conference room for multiple massage therapist
- Trash can
- 1-2 accessible electrical outlets
- A room with natural lighting, lamp, or dimmers recommended.
Book Now: Call (800) 871-98405
Chair Massage Therapy: Corporate Chair Massage, Health Fairs, Workplace
Chair Massage Therapy in the workplace is one of the most convenient and appreciated gifts you can offer your employees or clients. Stress and tension is a common factor due to deadlines and long hours in front of a computer. Corporate Chair Massage Therapy is an effective way to quickly melt away stress and get instant relief from muscular tension to help improve productivity and moral at the office.
Some of the great office massage events we can create for you are:
- Employee Staff Appreciation, Office Holiday Party, Milestone Celebration
- VIP Events, National Secretary Appreciation Day, Client Appreciation
- Office Birthday Party Celebration, National Boss Appreciation Day
- Sales Promotion, Retirement Party, Corporate Wellness Program
- Deskside Chair Massage, Promotional Product Sampling Giveaway
- Spa Pop Up Promotion, Convention Trade Show, Pharmaceutical Rep
- Doctor Office Visit, Girls Night Out Massage Parties, Ladies Night Spa Massage