Massage Integration specializes in relaxing Chair Massage for your staff, employees and clients at your office, building or workplace. A wellness program of chair massage created to help your staff relax is the latest recommendation from experts to help your team relax and to create a positive work environment conducive to problem solving and team building. Chair massage at work is one of the most convenient and appreciated gifts you can offer your employees or clients. Stress and tension is a common factor due to deadlines and long hours in front of a computer. Corporate Chair Massage is an effective way to quickly melt away stress and get instant relief from muscular tension to help improve productivity and moral at the office. We serve Dallas, Frisco, Fort Worth, Plano, Addison, Las Colinas, Irving, Arlington, Southlake, Grapevine, TX.
Call (800) 871-9840
Chair Massage Rates:
- 1 Hr/1 Therapist: $95 per hour
- 2 Hrs or 2 therapists: $90/Hr per therapist
- 3 Hrs or multiple therapists: $85/Hr per therapist
- 4 Hrs or more/multiple therapists: $80/Hr per therapist
Rates will be calculated by the number of hours booked per therapist and the frequency of our services scheduled within a calendar year. Credit/Debit cards required to reserve the appointment. Online invoicing available for some clients. Same day bookings may be available, but we suggest 24-48 hours minimum advance notice to secure times and therapists.
Please contact us now for office rates specifically calculated to meet your needs.
We Service Any Size Company
We can service an office staff of 2 up to 300 staff members in one day! You may want to consider scheduling over multiple days if you have a large company and only have a few hours available for massage time for your staff, or if you have multiple locations across the Dallas/Fort Worth Area.
Chair Massage Therapy Wellness Programs
In today’s competitive corporate world, to hire the best talent and maintain a thriving, creative, healthy company culture, companies are truly seeing the value of providing massage therapy for their staff and teams across the nation.
- Company Paid: Company pays 100% of all services and gratuities. 50% Deposit to reserve therapists for event dates. The balance is due the day of services.
- Employee Paid: Employees pay 100% of services and gratuities. Employees will use our Online Scheduling & Payments System to schedule and pay for their chair massage on selected dates.
- Company/Employee Paid: Company will determine the amount per massage to pay. The employee will pay the remaining cost using our online schedule and payments system.
What We Provide:
- Licensed & Insured Experienced Chair Massage Therapists
- Therapists provide Professional Chair Massage equipment and supplies
- Choice of Relaxing or Deep-Tissue style of Chair Massage
- Relaxing Spa Massage Background Music
- Aromatherapy Optional
- Online Scheduling System & Statistics Available for Wellness Programs
- Online Scheduling & Secure Online Payments System for Employee Paid Programs
What Your Company Provides:
- Small office for each therapist, or a large area/conference room for multiple massage therapist
- Trash can
- 1-2 accessible electrical outlets
- A room with natural lighting, lamp, or dimmers recommended.
Book Now: Call (800) 871-98405
Chair Massage Therapy: Corporate Chair Massage, Health Fairs, Workplace
Chair Massage Therapy in the workplace is one of the most convenient and appreciated gifts you can offer your employees or clients. Stress and tension is a common factor due to deadlines and long hours in front of a computer. Corporate Chair Massage Therapy is an effective way to quickly melt away stress and get instant relief from muscular tension to help improve productivity and moral at the office.
Some of the great office massage events we can create for you are:
- Employee Staff Appreciation, Office Holiday Party, Milestone Celebration
- VIP Events, National Secretary Appreciation Day, Client Appreciation
- Office Birthday Party Celebration, National Boss Appreciation Day
- Sales Promotion, Retirement Party, Corporate Wellness Program
- Deskside Chair Massage, Promotional Product Sampling Giveaway
- Spa Pop Up Promotion, Convention Trade Show, Pharmaceutical Rep
- Doctor Office Visit, Girls Night Out Massage Parties, Ladies Night Spa Massage
Massage Integration delivers to the DFW metro area :
- Dallas, Uptown, Downtown, Park Cities
- Highland Park, University Park, Lakewood
- Trinity Groves, Deep Ellum, Design District
- Addison, Plano, Frisco, McKinney, Allen
- Las Colinas, Irving, Grapevine, Southlake
- Fort Worth, Arlington, Colleyville, Keller
Our Client’s Five Star Reviews
“Thanks Stephen & Lisa for our couple’s massage, we are so relaxed, going to sleep like a baby”
April – In-home Client, Dallas
“Best deep tissue massage ever by Tonya, now I’m ready for my meetings today… awesome!”
Alex – Hotel Client, Plano
“Thank you Nancy for the professional demeanor at our offices. Everyone LOVED the massages!”
Valerie – Corporate Client, Fort Worth
“Amazing… Thanks Lisa for the Reconnective Healing session, I feel so relaxed & alive this morning”
Scott – Energy Healing Client, Frisco
Chair Massage is a staple service and convenient for a busy work environment. Seated massage focuses on the relaxation of the upper body, back, shoulders, head, neck arms and hands. Just 5 or 10 minutes can really help to relax and de-stress your staff. Your employees will feel rejuvenated, refreshed and have a smile on their face. Upgrade your office massage to a table massage. Only the removal of accessories, belts, and shoes required. This allows your employee to fully lie down and relax even more. Relaxation can be provided to more parts of the body such as the legs and feet, a valuable service especially if your employees spend a lot of time on their feet. We can help you create a chair massage wellness program to relax and reward your team on a regular basis, a great incentive that improves team morale and productivity.