Massage Techniques: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, Sports
The types of massage techniques performed for you by Massage Integration offer a wide array of massage therapies and energy work to facilitate stress relief, relaxation, pain relief, enhanced healing, and improved overall sense of calm. Some of the massage techniques include are Chair, Full Body Table, Couples Massage, Therapeutic, Deep Tissue, Swedish, Sports, Prenatal, Geriatric, Integrated Healing, and more. Massage Integration hands on massage can use any one or a combination of these types of massage techniques as part of our outcall onsite mobile spa massage we bring to your Home, Hotel, Office or Event in Dallas, Uptown, Irving, Las Colinas, Addison, Plano, Frisco and Fort Worth.
Massage Techniques provided by Massage Integration :
- Chair – Seated in massage chair with no undressing to provide a thorough massage in a limited amount of time, say 30 minutes or so, usually performed at offices, hotel and events where space is limited.
- Table – A full body massage on a massage table where the whole body or specific areas can be worked, usually split between laying face up and face down during the massage experience.
- Swedish – Very relaxing and comforting using five styles of long, flowing strokes to massage; the five basic strokes are sliding or gliding, kneading, rhythmic tapping, friction, and vibration or shaking.
- Deep Tissue – Type of massage designed to relieve severe tension in the muscle and the connective tissue or fascia, focusing on the muscles tissue located below the surface of the top muscles.
- Therapeutic – Manipulation of the soft tissue structures of the body to prevent and alleviate pain, discomfort, muscle spasm and stress, shown to improve functioning of the circulatory, lymphatic, and nervous systems.
- Customized – Your therapist will create a massage specifically for what your body needs incorporating a variety of massage modalities and techniques
- Aromatherapy – Incorporates a therapeutic grade single essential oil or multiple essential oil blends to enhance the effects of your massage experience, such as lavender to calm and relax the mind.
- Sports – This type of massage is reported to have many beneficial effects in athletes; Sports massage can be used pre-performance, post-performance, during training or for rehabilitation.
- Prenatal/Pregnancy – A nurturing massage that provides the proper support that will relieve muscular tension in the hips, low back, and shoulders and also bring a calming peace to the mind and heart.
- Geriatric – Seniors type of massage doesn’t differ much in technique compared to massage for regular adults, but the techniques used must keep in mind that an aging body requires a little extra tender loving care.
- Integrated Healing – A powerful session focused on balancing and integrating the body, mind, and spirit. Theses sessions incorporate discussion/coaching, bodywork, and energy work.
For more information of any types of massage techniques you would like incorporated into your mobile massage experience, call (800) 871-9840 or email us so we can hand craft your personal massage especially for you!
Massage Integration is Premier Corporate Office Chair Massage Services in the entire Dallas Ft Worth area. We provide the best Office Chair Massage with Experienced Licensed Massage Therapists to offices, buildings and workspaces throughout the North Texas area, including:
- Dallas, Uptown, Downtown, Deep Ellum, M Streets, Lakewood, East Dallas, White Rock Lake
- Kessler Park, Bishop Arts, Medical District, Love Field, Addison, Farmers Branch, Rockwall
- Park Cities, Highland Park, University Park, SMU, Preston Hollow, Oak Lawn, Cedar Springs
- Allen, Carrollton, Frisco, Plano, Prosper, Richardson, McKinney, Fairview, The Colony
- Irving, Las Colinas, Grapevine, Coppell, Flower Mound, Mid Cities, Euless, Colleyville
- Southlake, Westlake, Flower Mound, Trophy Club, North Richland Hills, Alliance Airport
- Fort Worth, Benbrook, Sundance Square, TCU, Arlington, DFW Airport, Lake Worth
Massage Integration specializes Chair Massage, as well as delivering onsite relaxation massage techniques to your Home, Hotel, or Event. Why drive, deal with traffic, and the stress of finding a parking space. Our on-call team of licensed professional therapists come to you. Reserve an appointment that fits your busy schedule and relax. Nothing is better than being pampered with therapeutic massage techniques in the privacy of your own space.