Prenatal Massage: Pregnancy Massage In Home Prenatal Massage Dallas TX
We provide excellent Prenatal and Pregnancy Massage for you at your home in Dallas or the surrounding areas of Uptown, Downtown, Irving Las Colinas, Addison, Plano, Grapevine, Coppell, Frisco and Fort Worth. Enjoy a nurturing prenatal pregnancy massage that will relieve muscular tension in the hips, low back, and shoulders and also bring a calming peace to the mind and heart.
Call or Text (800) 871-9840 or Email for a Mobile In Home Prenatal Pregnancy Massage in Dallas Fort Worth area
Expectant mothers need special care and attention because of the added stress on their body, mind, and spirit. It is important for every Mom-to-be to take care of themselves because she will be participating in one of the most sacred experiences in a woman’s life-giving birth to her child. Scheduling a Prenatal/Pregnancy Massage is essential for relaxing expectant moms to help her and her baby relax and refresh. Enjoy Prenatal pregnancy Massage in the privacy of your own home in the Dallas area. we’ll bring everything you need, like fresh sheets, pillows, lotions, relaxing music, and a Licensed Professional Therapist who will carefully massage the stress away!
We provide the best Dallas prenatal/pregnancy massage therapy to:
- Dallas, Uptown, Downtown, Deep Ellum, M Streets, Lakewood, East Dallas, White Rock Lake, Rockwall, Medical District, Love Field
- Park Cities, Highland Park, University Park, SMU, Preston Hollow, Oak Lawn, Cedar Springs, Kessler Park, Bishop Arts
- Allen, Addison, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Frisco, Plano, Prosper, Richardson, McKinney, Fairview, The Colony
- Irving, Las Colinas, Grapevine, Coppell, Mid Cities, Colleyville, Southlake, Westlake, Flower Mound, Trophy Club
- Fort Worth, Benbrook, Sundance Square, TCU, Arlington, North Richland Hills, Alliance Airport, DFW Airport
Prenatal massages should be scheduled after the first trimester. Any complications usually take place within the first three months. Prenatal massage is an excellent way to support a healthy pregnancy. Your therapist will bring the appropriate pillows and support cushions for your relaxing massage. We recommend a 60 minute massage session. Swedish, deep-tissue, therapeutic, energy work are all safe to incorporate into your session. Aromatherapy is also another way to add relaxation to your session. We make sure that only therapeutic-grade essential oils safe for pre-natal massage are used such as lavender.
Benefits of Prenatal Massage
- Lowered anxiety * Decreased back and leg pain * Improved sleep
- Decreased levels of the stress hormone norepinephrine and cortisol
- Increased levels of the “feel-good” hormones serotonin and dopamine
- An overall improvement in mood